Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gay rights.

I am not gay. I love men and everything to do with them. But my good friend Krash's latest blog post [http://wastoidz.blogspot.com/2008/11/you-can-take-your-tolerance-and-shove.html] has me inspired.

In grade nine, I wrote a speech on gay rights. A speech I never got to read aloud. But damn, I wanted to. I wanted to share with my classmates my beliefs, my feelings. Statistics about the gay population.

"...gay teen suicide attempts are four times that of heterosexual youth."

That was copied and pasted from http://gaylife.about.com/od/gayteens/a/gaysuicide.htm
Doesn't that turn your stomach? I know it fucking rots me.

I don't really know where I stand on a lot of important issues (i.e. Abortion) I'm just a confused 15 year old girl. But I do know that this Proposition 8 bullshit and everything surrounding it rots me.
If these people want to be with someone of the opposite gender, let them! It's not hurting you. You don't have to even look at them if you don't want to. Turn your head. Stop being so goddamn selfish.

With this, I leave you. I'm too pissed off to continue.

Stay tuned for more word on the street

Less than three<3

No comments: