Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blab

Hello.

It's been a while since my last post. And I can tell you that virtually nothing of overly great importance has happened since.

Report cards were handed out. I wasn't ecstatic but it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. I'm upset with Bio mark. I like Bio, quite a lot, actually. So, I just thought I'd be doing better. Let's keep our fingers crossed for next term.

I've had Animal Farm and A Christmas Carol passed to me for English. I haven't finished either, which is surprising because they are 98 and 76 pages each (approximately). I think, honestly, it's because I was told you have to read these books by these dates. I don't like being told what to do, especially when it comes to reading. And, weirder yet, they are two books I'm pretty positive I'd like. I had wanted to read Animal Farm even before I knew it was going to be a book we were going to be working on. I like taking my time when reading. Otherwise it takes the fun out of it. I think that's why I haven't joined a book club.

On the topic of books, I'm finally coming to the end of Spider's Song, so stay tuned for my review on that. I stopped reading for a couple weeks because there was a not so interesting part. It always happens to me. I start a book and stop mid-way because there's a part that doesn't hold my interest. I don't think the review will be anything great, guys. Unless the ending is amazing.

Tomorrow, 6:25 pm, I will be sitting in a movie theatre with popcorn in hand, settling down to watch Twilight. I have to say, friends, I am not very excited. At all. It honestly looks like crap. But, when I get home, I'll probably post a little blurb telling you what I thought. I'm really really hoping it exceeds my expectations. Twilight was my favorite book of the four and I will not be all too happy if it is ruined. Because, well, I like the book but, it is quite overrated. Just like Harry Potter. I know, everyone loves, HP! Well, I don't; not really. I think it's overrated. Everyone's too obsessed with it. But, even though I do quite enjoy the books, Twilight is just as overrated as Harry Potter.

I will shut up now. Leave the rest of the blogging for another day.
As I promised, I will be back for a Twilight and Spider's Song review!

Stay tuned for more word on the street.

Less than three<3

No comments: