Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Home.

Ah, this is the life.

I stayed home from school today, not because I was sick but because I felt the need to relax and have a bit of a boring day. Yesterday's events called for a day like today.

There was an assembly yesterday at school to remember the life of a boy who lost his battle to cancer. I never met him but I was still quite upset. There was a slide show with sad songs like Knocking on heaven's door by Guns 'N' Roses. Then our principal mentioned our missing teacher, Robert Banfield. That set my day up to be just wonderful.

So now, I am at home, drinking tea and playing computer games. It's a rather boring day that consisted of me eating nothing but vanilla cherry ice cream and chocolate but, it's great in the fact that it's very different from yesterday.

Off topic, my excitement for Christmas is rising. Me and my group of friends are exchanging our Secret Santa gifts on friday and then there will be less than a week before Christmas. My dad keeps teasing me about how my Christmas is going to be good but he's afraid that I'm expecting too much. I've chosen not to listen to him because a) I'll be greatful for whatever I get and b) two years ago he said the same thing when I told them I wanted season 1 of my favorite show Supernatural and it was very close to Christmas and the season was a bit expensive. I ended up getting it and everyone was happy.
I haven't peeked at any of my presents this year, either. I'm determined to keep everything a secret until Christmas morning. Not counting the traditional one gift me and my little sister get to open on Christmas Eve. :)

I will leave you now to go play more computer games (Oh, I'm cool, I know)

Stay tuned for more word on the street.

Less than three <3




*If you are in the St. John's area and have any information on Robert Banfield, please contact the RNC or Crime Stoppers.

He is described as 5'3" tall, 145 pounds, brown eyes, bald and clean shaven. He also frequently wears a red jacket.

No comments: