Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hello and Welcome

Hey guys, and welcome.

I think this will be my first official blog. I've had many different accounts on many different websites but, I find that I never really stick to them. I can't tell you how many usernames I've had to create to be a part of the elite underworld of bloggers. Sometimes, I just get this urge to write. And when I actually sit down to write, nothing comes to mind. I think this blog will help me rid myself of that problem.

I have a couple of started stories. If I ever manage to finish them, I'll probably end up posting them in shortened chapters. But, for the most part, this place will be filled with book and movie reviews. I love saying what I hated and loved about each book I read.

So, until the next urge, stay gold guys.
And, stay tuned for more word from the street.
Later days.

No comments: